Check Digit CalculatorThe following check digit calculator is provided by Bar Code Graphics, Inc., the largest US testing center for coupon, POS and logistical barcodes. Our services are utilized by the major retailers, manufacturers, ad agencies and coupon processors. In addition, our online barcode web service is the only software to receive GS1 US certification for digital barcode artwork. Please call us at (800) 662-0701 for assistance. The last digit of a barcode is called a “check digit”. A check digit ensures that the barcode is correctly composed. To calculate your check digit, use our easy calculator below. Simply enter the first numbers for the barcode you wish to create a check digit for.
Bar Code Graphics GS1 Barcode Services provide the necessary customer and technical support you need to properly identify and barcode your products. With 9 certified GS1 Barcode Professionals on staff, an in-house digital label printing department, and the only certified application to create precise digital barcode artwork, Bar Code Graphics is uniquely qualified to assist. Our GS1 Barcode Services include the following:
Expedite Obtaining GS1 Company Prefix:
Obtain unique licensed GS1 Company Prefix to create UPC assignments
• Establish account at GS1 US Data Repository (Data Hub)
• Assist in assigning UPC numbers (GTINs) and calculating check digit
• Assist assigning GTINs to outer packaging, when necessary
• Provide template to add product data to GS1 data repository
• Validate and upload UPC data to GS1 data repository
Facilitate Barcode Identification:
• Single sheet of printed UPC labels is provided for each assigned UPC
• Provide 1 digital barcode file for first UPC. Additional GS1 certified digital barcode files available from www.createbarcodes.com< $10 each.
• Assistance with barcode location for products and packaging
• Assist with Amazon barcode label marking, when necessary
• 50% discount on standard UPC barcode testing fees.;(Standard fee $50)
Bar Code Graphics is a certified GS1 US Solution Partner and we work with retailers and suppliers on GTIN compliance. If your company requires assistance, or would like to learn more about our programs, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.